The Fund Raising Development Coordinator will forge stronger partnerships and deeper relationships between the SHS Foundation and its direct stakeholders – students, parent of students, alumni and friends within the community, foundations and business partners. The focus of development activities must be consistent with our mission and enable the attainment of the SHS Foundation’s vision and strategic plan.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to meet deadlines and achieve goals
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in computer skills
- Ability to work independently
- Manage a development program in the areas of fundraising, plannedgiving, prospect research, alumni relations, special events, communications, publications and record management.
- Develops and distributes marketing program materials
- Writes development news articles for website and media
- Coordinates publications (i.e. annual report)
- Plans and implements strategies for solicitation of donations
- Oversees processing of all gifts including accurate receipts and timely acknowledgements.
- Serves as a liaison to the Foundation and School Board
For more information contact:
Spaulding High School Principal
155 Ayers Street
Barre VT 05641
A. Phase 1
- Branding decided including exact colors, fonts and logo. This will be exactly the same on everything.
- Foundational materials in order (brochure)
- Brochure updated
- Website completed with updated branding. Pictures will be shared via a shared Dropbox account with the yearbook committee and the webmaster. Brenda Waterhouse will set this up.
B. Phase 2
- Individualized material packets created for:
- Legal entities
- Annual contributors
C. Phase 3
- Collect Names
- Go through alumni book and select groups of individuals in phases to mail personalized packets
- Collect names of other entities to mail packets
- Prepare and mail individual packets
D. Phase 4
- Meet with facilities committee to develop a plan. This will help with our marketing.