Time is worth more than money. We value your time and efforts! Just recall what your greatest desires were when you attended high school. Help us collaborate to meet the needs and desires of the students at SHS now and in the future.
- Are you a community member interested in making Spaulding High School a great school?
- Do you have expertise in marketing, communications, financial management, volunteer recruitment, or event planning?
- Are you a Spaulding High School alumni or alumna?
- Do you have children or grandchildren who are or will be attending Spaulding High School?
- Do you have employees or coworkers who attended Spaulding?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we want to hear from you! This is your community and to make improvements it takes little effort when the community collaborates to achieve the mission.
The Spaulding High School Foundation is looking for volunteers who can dedicate some time to help us reach our goals.
If you’re interested in more information, e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, plan to attend a monthly meeting. The SHS Foundation Board meets at 5:15 p.m. on the last Monday of the month at the SHS Library. The meetings are open to the public, everyone is welcomed to attend.
Spread the Word: Help us get the word out!
We want to reach as many graduates of Spaulding High School as possible. Help us use the power of social media to get the word out.
Use the link below to visit our page on Facebook. Like us and Share the page with your classmates, and friends.